We deliver to the countries that are available to you in the drop-down menu when you register for a shopping account. Please be aware that our dispatch warehouse currently operates on a Monday-Friday cycle, so we can give our hardworking team a well-earned break at the weekend. Delivery times will depend on the delivery methods available when you purchased your item and also on the location of your delivery address.
How We Deliver Your Purchase
To ensure the safe delivery of your purchase, we use ‘track and trace’ couriers. They use a scanning system that follows the progress of your delivery, and requires a signature on receipt of the package. If a problem arises, this means you can follow up directly with the courier company involved, and proof of delivery and/or the status of the package can be supplied. There will be a copy of the signature of the person that received the package, and the courier driver can be identified.
Your Delivery Address
- Please note that we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes outside of New Zealand or Australia.
- Because a signature will be required, it is a good idea to provide a delivery address where you are likely to be during the day, such as a work address.
- If your work address is in a large or multi-level building, please note most couriers will only deliver to the foyer.
- You are responsible for the package once it has been delivered.
- If the courier is unable to leave the package at the address you provided, they may leave a card to advise you where you can pick up the package.
- Please be aware we are unable to provide exact delivery times for our couriers, and that couriers do not call prior to delivery.
|Region||Free Shipping Threshold (NZ$)||Shipping Rates (NZ$)|
|United States, Canada, Asia||>$250||$40.00|
|European Union, United Kingdom||>$300||$50.00|
|Rest of World||>$500||$90.00|